The second program I love because of its practicality. An outside wedding in August in Alabama is whew!, quite hot. So, I decided a fan would be great! And, as always, it was simple to create. All I used was an 8.5x11 cardstock and a craft stick for the handle. After printing the program I folded it in half and attatched it to the stick. Then rounded the edges with a corner rounder.
background
January 19, 2011
Summer Weddings
I had two summer weddings in 2010. My best friend married in June and my husband's cousin married in August. These are two of my favorite wedding programs I've done! The first I love because of the bright colors and the adorable stamp on the cover. The bride had an awesome idea to make the programs in two colors. One to be turquoise with yellow ribbon and the other to be yellow with green ribbon (john deere of course).
The second program I love because of its practicality. An outside wedding in August in Alabama is whew!, quite hot. So, I decided a fan would be great! And, as always, it was simple to create. All I used was an 8.5x11 cardstock and a craft stick for the handle. After printing the program I folded it in half and attatched it to the stick. Then rounded the edges with a corner rounder.
The second program I love because of its practicality. An outside wedding in August in Alabama is whew!, quite hot. So, I decided a fan would be great! And, as always, it was simple to create. All I used was an 8.5x11 cardstock and a craft stick for the handle. After printing the program I folded it in half and attatched it to the stick. Then rounded the edges with a corner rounder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment